Monday, November 9, 2015

Motion Traxx: Great Virtual Training Sessions



I started digging around for workout music when I got tired of my own stuff and stumbled upon the podcasts for Motion Traxx. The podcasts were great samples of what they have to offer and they are free. 

I then decided to download the app and if you register, you get five free workout sessions. I did two (even tho they said I did THREE) and they were great. I did a 20 minute cycle and a 20 minute elliptical. I'm not ready to go 20 on the cycle, but the 20-minute elliptical was challenging, but I could also get through the entire thing. 

I like that it can download data into the ipad's health app. Tho, it would probably be more useful if I could pull it into My Fitness Pal!

I may consider subscribing. The trainer "djs" are nice for a push and I especially liked Tom Howard's voice in my earbuds.




No comments:

Post a Comment