Friday, June 1, 2018

The Truly Personalized Plan For Me...with input from my doctor, my trainer, a nutritionist, and a lot of serious reading on the subject.

After doing a LOT of research and working with my paid health staff (ha), this is what I'm going to do:

Eating Plan

  • Follow the Mediterranean Diet and track portions.


This means:

  • Three meals a day
  • 50% of the meal must be fresh fruits and/or vegetables
  • Limit red meat to every two weeks.
  • Fish at least twice per week.
  • Swap butter for healthy fat, but use in limited amounts.
  • Severely reduce sugar (no drinking sugar).
  • No more than 1 glass of wine per day.
  • Very limited processed food.
  • Take fish oil.
  • Try the apple cider vinegar thing (jury is out on if this works for anything).
Tracking through My Fitness Pal, no more than 1200 calories per day.


Exercise Plan

  • Go to the gym a minimum of three days a week. 


Mind

  • Fire up the meditation aps.
  • Blogging
  • Explore why I eat
  • Explore other ways I can nurture myself (this part is the hoaky part).




No comments:

Post a Comment